Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Introduction to my blog

First of all, thanks for visiting. I am not sure what kind of content will end up here, but right now, I do intend to start writing some stuff. I suppose now that the 2008 elections are over, my posts will be somewhat less political than they might have been last week. I may even start to document my life story - not that anyone really cares, but it might be good to record it for my kids to read later (much later!), and a blog is a good excuse for me to write it, since I would not kid myself about ever writing an actual book. The stories just are not that interesting (although I will try to add some color).
I guess part of the reason I want to do this is that I have lately reconnected with some very old friends. OK, the friends themselves are not necessarily old. I mean the friendships are from 20 or more years ago. So, thanks to Facebook and other social networking sites, I now have friends who don't know anything about me from the last 20 years.
I do not think I will write in chronological order - so I'll probably have to come up with some organization scheme to put stories from my life back into the order of events later.

OK, enough babbling for my first post.

No comments: